Frequently asked questions
Memes are split in partsthat can be owned by different users.
Users can buy and sell shares of a meme 1 .with money
When visitors look at a meme it generates dividends for the meme owners.
Users can create new memes in exchange for money. (1 )for
New users receive 100 for their trading career.
The goal is to imagine a new economic system that applies selective pressure to the content and users in order to have a great flow of original content that gets sorted through offer and demand.
Votes, likes, retweets, etc. are infinite so of low value by nature. Giving limited action potential makes the act of 'liking' by buying a more pertinent indicator of interest. Also having to sell to reinvest should better illustrate current felt trends.
- Every user will be polled for every decision on how the economy is tailored.
- If he isn't present or wants to refer to another more experienced user he can delegate his decision to a delegate of his choosing.
- Pretty much all the information is available and displayed nicely so everyone can take an informed decision.
- If economists are interested in the birth of an open realtime economic system, feel free tojoin the Discord.
I am french senior dev, who studied philosophy, worked on large scale complex projects, and wants a coding challenge and some fun. I have already been involved in a few successfull startups as CTO/lead dev. Also got my first citation in quantum computing research last month ;p
Mail me at myContact Emailand give a link to the problematic page. I'll try to answer fast. We are currently testing a self-regulating moderation process, but some things might get through, sorry about that.
We provide free and full access to all the transaction logs and economy global dashboard so I guess it can be pretty exciting for an economics scholar to dive in and do whatever he wants with a reactive realtime economic system as long as the community is ok with it. Feel free to mail me at myContact Email
- Back-end: Ruby On Rails 6, used by some of the leading global websites.
- Front-end: ERB Bootstrap 4
Since EuroKeks got featured on Hacker News, I got my share of attacks. If you find any security flaw, mail me atContact Emailand get some bounty