Realtime stock exchange
- Eurokeks is a fully functionnal parody stock exchange.
- Every transaction is published in a public ledger ensuring the whole database of ownership can be reconstructed in case of any problem.
- An economy dashboard gives detailled informations and statistics about the whole economy.
- The realtime functionnalities are in process of being fully restored like a classical stock exchange.
Stable, secure & reliable
- Since 2017, Eurokeks has processed more than 50.000 transactions with 400.000 unique visitors and many thousand memes.
- It did successfully handle peaks of 1000 concurrent users.
- Eurokeks always had a friendly attitude towards hackers and security pentesters with no successfull breach of the platform to report.
- Eurokeks has multiple counter measures for trolls, cheaters, bots, etc.
Designed with content creators
- Content creators are at the heart of Eurokeks, most design decisions were done after forum discussions in the last 3 years.
- Creators can publish a meme in seconds, this gives him all the shares of the meme.
- This allows to timestamp and ensure a public proof of the content ownership.
- The creator can sell some of its shares to other users in seconds.
- Even if the original creator sells all of its shares, he still keeps "the created by" tag.
- Part of the revenue coming to the website is given back as coins dividends like a real stock option.
- Clients can buy and sell shares of a meme in seconds.
- Clients have access to a portfolio of their memes and their current value.
- Clients have access to a lot of social features: forum, private messages, followers, etc.
- Efforts have been made to make most of the page accessible and to avoid the "like/share/retweet" dynamics.
- Applying stock trading logic allows new ways to display and classify content.
- An advanced recommendation engine based on global user portfolios allows users to discover similar memes.
State of the art tech
- The whole tech stack is state of the art and can scale for massive traffic.
- Back-end: Ruby on Rails 6, technology behind most of the large-scale websites with massive traffic: (Twitter, AirBnB, Github, Twitch, etc.)
- Front-end: Bootstrap 5
- Host: Heroku, cloud host that can easily scale in case of massive traffic.
- Assets: Amazon S3
- Public accessible ledger
- Economic dashboard
- Threaded forum
- Activity log
- Optimized SEO
- Responsive design (mobile friendly)
- Advanced recommendation engine based on users portfolios
- Realtime updates (only on orders for now)
- Private and group messaging
- Image optimization and processing